Teapot On JCPenney Billboard Resembles Hitler
Get Breaking News First
CULVER CITY, CA (CBSLA.com) – Was it a stroke of advertising genius or much ado about nothing?
A billboard in Culver City that promoted a designer tea kettle from JCPenney and has had bloggers buzzing about its uncanny resemblance to former German Nazi Chancellor Adolf Hitler has been taken down.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES