Officer On Leave; Accused Of Domestic Violence
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/KRLD) – At the same time Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings is pushing to end domestic violence, KRLD News has learned a city police officer is on administrative leave. He’s accused of beating his wife.
The officer, Senior Corporal Sean Mack, is a senior corporal who has been with the department 10 years. Dallas Police confirm the officer has been put on administrative leave while the Public Integrity Unit investigates the case as domestic violence.
A police report says his wife was injured in the assault. Dallas Police Department deputy chief Sherryl Scott says the officer hasn’t been arrested because his wife is not cooperating.
So far there has not been a reaction from Mayor Mike Rawlings’ office.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES