Final Farewell For McKinney Police Officer
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney police officer John Libby II, 38, was laid to rest at Family Worship Center Saturday.
He died Monday morning in Frisco after a motorcycle accident.
Libby was driving north on Custer Road in Frisco just before noon when his motorcycle collided with an SUV making a turn off South Cotton Ridge. The veteran McKinney Police officer was taken to a hospital but died from his injuries.
Frisco Police say he was wearing a helmet.
McKinney Police announced the death with a statement that officers are saddened with hearts and prayers going out to the Libby family.
The accident is still under investigation.
Donations for the Libby family can be made in John’s name at any Wells Fargo Bank.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES