Close Call For Toddler At Pool
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A toddler almost drowned at a public pool Sunday. It happened in the River Oaks neighborhood when an 18-month-old boy went under the water for too long.
Witnesses did CPR on the child until emergency medical technicians (EMT’s) arrived.
The boy is in the hospital but officials said he’s expected to recover fully.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES