R.I.P. Calvin “Boots” Payne III
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A memorial service was held today for the owner of one of Fort Worth’s most popular barbeque restaurants.
Calvin “Boots” Payne III died last week after he fell.
Payne and his family started Cousin’s BBQ in 1983. The first location opened on McCart Ave and has expanded to six other locations.
The restauranteur was 78 years old.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES