From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed safety Eric Frampton and waived defensive tackle Robert Callaway.
Frampton became a free agent after playing in 13 games, with the only two starts of his career for the Cowboys last season. The seventh-year pro has 25 tackles on defense and 112 on special teams in 89 career games, most of those with Minnesota.
Callaway, a second-year player out of Saginaw Valley State, spent most of last season on the Dallas practice squad and was active for two games.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES