DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting of a four year old child. It happened in the 8200 block of Campanella Drive.
Police say the child shot him or herself in the arm and was transported first to Medical City and then airlifted to Children’s Hospital due to the severity of the injury.
Police have not said how the child got his or her hands on a gun.
Also Check Out:
- Man Killed In Southlake Town Square Shooting
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Tornado Twists Through Oklahoma Taking Lives
- Severe Weather Pictures: May 15, 2013
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES