Amazon Hiring For North Texas Distribution Centers Positions
Get Breaking News First
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – More than 1,000 are up for grabs in North Texas.
On Monday Amazon announced that it has started hiring for its two new distribution centers in Coppell and Haslet.
The available positions are for hourly-paid workers who will pick, pack and ship out orders. As far as the rate of pay, Amazon officials said, “Median pay inside Amazon fulfillment centers is 30-percent higher than that of people who work in traditional retail stores.” The hourly wage does not include the stock grants received by full-time employees.
The distribution center in Coppell has 1,000,000 square feet and will warehouse and ship large items, like televisions and grills. The 1.1 million-square-foot site in Haslet will handle smaller items like books, small electronics and DVDs.
The positions being hired for in North Texas also include health insurance.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES