Reporting Teresa Frosini
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The neighborhood that once was only open to designers is now growing with businesses that are open to the public. Last week the first apparel store opened in the Dallas Design District.
Swiss International Designer, Edo Popken opened his first U.S. store last week in Dallas. He is best known for his limited edition men’s shirts. He shared his views on men’s fashion with us. “Dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable, happy, energetic and that you feel like you can just conquer the world. Color does that.”
Edo Popken is more than clothing, it’s an experience. “I have my name on the building because it’s a link. It’s important being in touch with the customer. I don’t need hundreds of stores just a few in the right place.”
For this International designer, that place is Dallas.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES