CBS 11 Header TXA 21 Header MeTV Header KRLD Header The Fan Header
Two Great Apps: CBS DFW Weather App: iPhone App Store | Android App Coming Oct | Download
                                   CBS Local App: The Latest From CBS DFW On Your Device | iOS & Android | Download
                                   -Including Breaking News Notifications, Audio and Video from CBS DFW

Local

2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At Home

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

From Our CBS Music Web Sites

186152214 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomeJIM GAFFIGAN, "My kids have never eaten Hot Pockets

181572784 8 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomeFunny Faced Cheerleaders

 alt=Musicians Then And Now

455079896 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomeWATCH: Iggy Azalea & JLO's Booty Battle

 alt=Remembering Jimi Hendrix 44 Years Later

cowb thumb 2 People Dead After Inhaling Gas At HomeCowboys Cheerleaders

DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead after apparently inhaling some type of gas at their home. Police discovered the bodies in the 9200 block of Clear Drive, which is north of Denton’s city limits. Someone called police because one of the victims did not show up for work on Monday morning.

Sheriff’s deputies found 49-year-old Sandra Schultz and 68-year-old Lall Amrit in their home. One person was found in the shower, and the other was found deceased on the floor beside the shower. There were not any signs of trauma to either body, according to police. There was a strong smell of gas, possibly propane, which had been detected, filling the house.

Fire department personnel had to air out the house before entry could be made for an investigation.

There were not any signs of violence, according to the sheriff’s office.

Also Check Out:

MOST VIEWED GALLERIES

———————————————