DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead after apparently inhaling some type of gas at their home. Police discovered the bodies in the 9200 block of Clear Drive, which is north of Denton’s city limits. Someone called police because one of the victims did not show up for work on Monday morning.
Sheriff’s deputies found 49-year-old Sandra Schultz and 68-year-old Lall Amrit in their home. One person was found in the shower, and the other was found deceased on the floor beside the shower. There were not any signs of trauma to either body, according to police. There was a strong smell of gas, possibly propane, which had been detected, filling the house.
Fire department personnel had to air out the house before entry could be made for an investigation.
There were not any signs of violence, according to the sheriff’s office.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES