3 Men Arrested After Benbrook Home Invasion
BENBROOK (CBSDFW.COM) – Three men have been taken into custody after a home invasion burglary in Benbrook. The incident happened at about 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday morning in the 4000 block of Winding Way.
Authorities responded to the home and found one victim who had been injured. According to police, that person had been struck and tied up by two of the men who illegally entered the home. The victim, whose name has not yet been released, was transported to a local hospital and has since been treated and released.
Police from both Benbrook and Fort Worth searched the surrounding area and found one of the three male suspects. Two other suspects were taken into custody later. Those suspects have been identified as 22-year-old Eric Delaney, 19-year-old James Burns Jr. and 18-year-old Dvonte Chadwick. Charges against the men are pending.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES