DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas County will begin spraying for mosquitoes the evening of Friday, June 13, as the county takes a more aggressive approach to fighting the West Nile Virus.
The spraying will begin at 10 p.m. in Desoto – in an area that has seen an increase of the type of mosquitoes likely to carry the disease.
The targeted spots are the following residential areas:
- West Belt Line between Cockrell Hill, Parkerville and Elerson
- East Belt Line, Parks, South Hampton and Parkerville
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES