DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — The driver of a motorcycle was killed on Wednesday morning after colliding with a construction vehicle in north Dallas.
The accident occurred around 7:30 a.m. on northbound U.S. Highway 75 near Spring Valley Road, just south of Richardson.
As a result of the accident, all northbound lanes were closed on Wednesday morning while authorities cleared and investigated the accident.
The accident was cleared around 10:30 a.m.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES