IRVING (AP) – Omni Hotels & Resorts has reached a deal to buy five resorts from KSL Capital Partners, LLC.
Irving-based Omni did not disclose a purchase price in the agreement announced Wednesday for properties in Texas, California, North Carolina and Virginia.
The sites are Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin; La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, Calif.; Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage, Calif; The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C.; and The Homestead in Hot Springs, Va.
The deal adds nearly 2,400 rooms, more than 30 restaurants, three water parks, a ski facility and five spas to Omni’s Resort Collection of nearly 60 luxury hotel complexes.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES