NEW YORK (AP) – The NBA Finals’ television viewership for Game 3 was down 9 percent from last year.
The San Antonio Spurs’ 113-77 win over Miami on Tuesday night on ABC averaged just over 14 million viewers, down from almost 15.5 million for the Heat-Thunder series a year ago.
This season’s Game 3 quickly turned into a rout in the second half, while Miami’s victory in 2012 was close in the fourth quarter.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES