SAN ANTONIO (AP) – Spurs guard Tony Parker will play in Game 4 of the NBA Finals after his availability was in doubt because of a mild right hamstring strain.
Parker wouldn’t address his injury at practice Thursday other than saying he was “ready to go.” The All-Star was hurt early in the second half of Game 3, which the Spurs won to take a 2-1 lead over the Miami Heat in the best-of-seven series.
Parker is averaging 13.3 points and 6.3 assists in the Finals.
Spurs guard Gary Neal says it’s a “huge brick off our shoulders” that Parker was cleared to play.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged