Bosh Fined $5,000 For Flopping In Game 4
Sports Fan Insider
SAN ANTONIO (AP) – Miami Heat star Chris Bosh has been fined $5,000 for flopping during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
The NBA announced the fine on Friday. The play happened midway through the second quarter with the Heat leading 41-32.
Bosh was trailing Spurs forward Tim Duncan as the two headed back down the court when Duncan established post position in the paint. As Spurs guard Gary Neal approached with the dribble, Duncan posted up a late-arriving Bosh to try to seal him away from the play. Bosh flailed his arms and fell to the ground.
Duncan was whistled for a foul on the play, which wiped away a layup for Neal.
Bosh had 20 points and 13 rebounds in the win that evened the series at two games apiece.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES