Magic Summer Camp In McKinney
MCKINNEY (KRLD) — There are a number of activities and summer camp options for kids during the summer, but one in McKinney is simply ‘magical’.
Chris and Jennifer Gracy own a store full of magic products called Main Street Magic and Fun. And now, they run a series of summer camps for kids of all ages.
“It’s very powerful to be able to do something that other people can not do,” said Jennifer Gracy, who comes from a teaching background. “To watch kids just blossom with that self-confidence that comes with that is what really draws me into it.”
But Jennifer says the kids learn more than magic. By participating, the kids are unknowingly working on their communication, stage, and public speaking skills.
“Everybody enjoys magic. To watch people’s faces light up — I get a kick out of watching just that.”
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES