Mother And Son Found Dead In Plano
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – A mother and her 4-year-old son were found dead in their west Plano apartment by police Friday morning. It happened in the 6200 block of Windhaven Parkway after a concerned friend asked police to check on them.
The 28-year-old Lydia Soto and her son each suffered a gun shot wound. Neighbors told CBS 11 she had recently moved in to the quiet apartment complex.
There wasn’t any signed of forced entry or a struggle, according to police, who said evidence leads them to think it was intentional.
“Everything so far is pointing towards a murder suicide,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.
The Collin County Medical Examiner’s Office has yet to determine the official cause of death.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call the Plano Police Department Tip Line at 972-941-2148.
This investigation is on-going.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES