FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - One man was critically injured when a bar fight ended with a shooting in east Fort Worth on Friday. Police officers and a MedStar ambulance were called to the Picante Sports Cantina in the 2100 block of East Rosedale Street, near U.S. Highway 287, just before 1:30 a.m. Friday morning.
According to police, as the fight continued, someone in a white SUV began firing outside of the club. One man was shot and critically wounded. He was taken to JPS Hospital, but his current condition is not known.
Because of the number of shots fired, there was an extensive crime scene, and East Rosedale Street was closed off for several blocks just east of the highway.
Police said that they located a vehicle a short distance away with multiple bullet holes, but nobody in the car was hurt.
No arrests have been made, and the name of the victim has not been released.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES