PLANO (KRLD) — For anyone who lives in Plano but drives to downtown Dallas daily, there is a daily battle on 75-Central. Growth up north funnels into the home-town traffic creating a daily slow drive.
KRLD’s L.P. Phillips took to the road to find it’s a problem that’s high on the priority list of traffic planners — but a problem without an immediately solution.
“I think the best thing they could do is run the DART line further north to McKinney,” says commuter Margaret Consanay of Plano.
Gary Thomas, President of DART, says Plano is already a key player in using mass transit –a player that has benefited from the ability to get people in and out.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES