$10K Smoker Stolen From Dallas Police
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A $10,000 custom smoker used in fundraisers for injured and fallen police officers was stolen from the Dallas Police Association headquarters Saturday morning.
The association bought the smoker a month ago and stored it behind a gate at the association’s building on 1412 Griffin Street.
Security camera video shows two men cutting the lock and hauling it away. The association tweeted the image of a beat up white truck (shown below), which they believe was used in the theft.
Anyone with any information about this incident may contact the association at 214-549-4918. The association is offering a $1,000 reward if the smoker is recovered.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES