4-Year-Old Drowns In Lewisville
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – A 4-year-old boy drowned in Lewisville Saturday night, according to police.
It happened at the 200 block of Lake Park road. The child was found unresponsive at a swimming pool at an apartment complex there.
This is a developing story, which we will update for you as more information comes in.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES