Saks Fifth Avenue Out, Belk In At Galleria
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Stylish shoppers who prefer their high-end labels at a discount can no longer scour the racks at Saks Fifth Avenue at the Dallas Galleria. Open since 1982, the store shuttered Saturday.
The upscale department store chain is owned by American multinational corporation Saks Incorporated, which operates the flagship store and corporate headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Belk will replace it.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES