Teacher Arrested For Impromper Relationship With Student
Get Breaking News First
CEDAR HILL (CBSDFW.COM) – A teacher from Cedar Hill was arrested Thursday for allegedly having an improper relationship with a student. Shannon Parks was arrested at her Grand Prairie home.
On May 22, a Cedar Hill detective met with a 17-year-old Cedar Hill student who said he had gone to Parks’ home in Grand Prairie and engaged in sexual intercourse.
Parks is being held on $50,000 bond at a Grand Prairie detention facility.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES