DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police found a custom smoker worth $10,000 at a dope house Sunday morning at the 2700 block of Carpenter Avenue in South Dallas.
Two men stole the smoker from the Dallas Police Association headquarters late Friday or early Saturday morning. The DPA uses it in fundraisers for injured and fallen police officers.
They told police they stole it for $75 worth of drugs. They also said the smoker was already sold to someone who owns a barbeque restaurant in the area.
Both suspects are being held in the Lew Sterrett Justice Center.
Also Check Out:
- Minute Suites Debut At DFW Airport
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Belmont Stakes
- I-Team: Innocent Teen Killed As A Result Of Police Chase
- Largest Tornado On Record & What It Would Look Like
- Child Hit & Killed Near School, Driver Will Not Be Charged
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES