Reward Increased For Information On Dallas Fugitive
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is asking for help locating a Dallas fugitive, and a combination of reward offers could make the tipster $15,000 richer.
The latest addition to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list is Larry Valdez. The 42-year-old is wanted for aggravated assault with deadly weapon, assault a family member and for violating his parole, among other things.
DPS officials say while Valdez has a lengthy criminal history he made the Most Wanted list for an attack that happened in Dallas County. Officials say in the August 2006 incident, Valdez brutally assaulted a woman and left her for dead on the side of the road. Amazingly the woman survived the attack but was left permanently disfigured.
Valdez, who has previously worked as an iron maker, has relatives in the Dallas area.
Officials say Larry Valdez is considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached. He stands 5’9”, weighs about 185 pounds and has dark hair and dark eyes. Valdez also has tattoos, on the left side of his chest, of a heart, ribbon and arrow.
Anyone with information about Valdez or any other person on the 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list is urged to contact authorities and that can be done a number of ways –
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at (800) 252-TIPS (8477)
- Text the letters DPS and then your tip to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking the link under the picture
- Tips can also be submitted on Facebook, just click the “SUBMIT A TIP” link underneath the “About” section
All calls, texts, e-mails and Facebook messages are guaranteed to be anonymous.
Also Check Out:
- Local Mugshots
- Young Teens Arrested; Accused Of Attacking Vet
- Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51
- Man Gets Finger Stuck In Car’s Gas Tank
- Kids Recovering After Truck Crashes Into House & Lands On Them
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES