Reporting Elizabeth Dinh
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Everyone knows that the annual Taste of Dallas event features some delicious food to tempt your taste buds. But it is also a great place for the family to just have fun. The event kicks off on Friday, and CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got a sneak peek at the wide variety of activities you can find there this weekend.
Check out the videos below to watch Elizabeth try her hand at jumping rope and dunking a basketball. Then, because there IS some amazing food there this weekend, watch her learn all about barbecue. And click here to get more information about Taste of Dallas.
- Jumping Rope At ‘Taste Of Dallas’
- Test Basketball Skills At ‘Taste Of Dallas’
- Learn About BBQ At ‘Taste Of Dallas’
Also Check Out:
- Perry Announces He Will Not Seek Gubernatorial Re-Election
- Fort Worth Fireworks Show Sparks Grass Fire
- Local Mugshots
- 13-Year-Old Arrested For Murder Of Missing 5-Year-Old
- Animal Shelter Finds Abandoned Dog Nursing Pair Of Kittens
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES