Texas Driver Crashes Car Through Phone Store & Into Ice Cream Shop
EULESS (CBSDFW.COM) – Frightening moments for some North Texas customers after a woman crashes her SUV through a cell phone business and into an ice cream shop.
According to police, the woman – later identified as Cindy Cannella of Bedford – crashed into a strip mall in the 2700 block of Highway 121 in Euless.
The SUV Cannela was driving went completely through a portion of a T-Mobile cell phone store and into a Baskin Robbins ice cream shop.
Everyone inside the businesses was able to jump out of the way and no one was injured.
Cannella was arrested on suspicion of Driving While Intoxicated.
Police are still investigating the incident.
Damage from the crash caused the phone store to close, but ice cream workers went back to the business of serving up cool treats.
Latest Local Stories:
- Fatal Heart Attacks Occur On Christmas More Than Any Other Day
- 1 Killed In Seagoville Single-Engine Plane Crash
- PD Wants To Increase Safety With Your Home Security Video
- Murder Suspect Search Sends Schools Into Soft Lock Down
- Battle Over Multi-Use Little League Baseball Field At School
Also Check Out:
- City Council To Address Nudity Claim At Local ‘Breastaurant’
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- Local Mugshots
- 13-Year-Old Arrested For Murder Of Missing 5-Year-Old
- Randy Travis In Critical Condition After Stroke
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES