BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) – Hillary Rodham Clinton’s life is getting the documentary treatment.
CNN Films said Monday that it plans a feature-length film on the former first lady and secretary of state to premiere next year. It will look at Clinton’s professional and personal lives.
The film from Oscar-winning director and producer Charles Ferguson will have a theatrical run before airing on CNN.
Last weekend, NBC announced the four-hour miniseries “Hillary” starring Diane Lane. No air date was announced, but it is timed to precede the 2016 presidential election.
Clinton hasn’t said whether she’ll make another run for the Democratic nomination for president.
NBC says the miniseries will track Clinton’s life and career from 1998 to the present.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Trump Backers Cry Foul Over Loss At Arizona GOP Convention
- People In Lindale Clean Up After And Relive Friday Tornado
- Sixth Victim Found Dead From Palestine Flooding
- Minors Injured In Church Van Crash In Fort Worth
- Dallas Homeowner Shoots, Kills Burglary Suspect