BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) – Hillary Rodham Clinton’s life is getting the documentary treatment.
CNN Films said Monday that it plans a feature-length film on the former first lady and secretary of state to premiere next year. It will look at Clinton’s professional and personal lives.
The film from Oscar-winning director and producer Charles Ferguson will have a theatrical run before airing on CNN.
Last weekend, NBC announced the four-hour miniseries “Hillary” starring Diane Lane. No air date was announced, but it is timed to precede the 2016 presidential election.
Clinton hasn’t said whether she’ll make another run for the Democratic nomination for president.
NBC says the miniseries will track Clinton’s life and career from 1998 to the present.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Alternative Plan For Hiring Dallas Police Officers Being Considered
- Court: Texas Law Regulating Road Signs Violates Free Speech
- Denton Sprays for Mosquitoes Near Zika Patient’s Home
- Belt-Tightening In Frisco After Voters Reject Tax Hike
- American’s No. 2 Executive Departs For United Airlines