NEW YORK (AP) – Friday could be D-day for Major League Baseball’s drug investigation.
Deliberations over suspensions in the Biogenesis case could stretch out for the rest of this week and delay announcements, two people familiar with the talks said Tuesday.
It appeared several of the dozen or so targeted players were likely to reach agreements on their penalties and avoid grievance hearings, one of the people said, speaking on condition of anonymity because no statements were authorized.
Both said MLB hopes to announce the penalties for all players involved at the same time.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Keidel: Is Lonzo Ball Just A New Kid Or The Next Kidd?
- Fantasy Baseball Winners Find Value On Waiver Wire Where Others Can’t See It
- San Jose Hands FC Dallas First Loss On Hyka’s Goal
- Dixon Takes 3rd Indy 500 Pole With Fastest Speeds In 21 Years
- Penguins Strike Early, Rout Senators 7-0 To Take 3-2 Lead