NEW YORK (AP) – Friday could be D-day for Major League Baseball’s drug investigation.
Deliberations over suspensions in the Biogenesis case could stretch out for the rest of this week and delay announcements, two people familiar with the talks said Tuesday.
It appeared several of the dozen or so targeted players were likely to reach agreements on their penalties and avoid grievance hearings, one of the people said, speaking on condition of anonymity because no statements were authorized.
Both said MLB hopes to announce the penalties for all players involved at the same time.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Seguin Has 3-Goal Second, Stars Beat Flyers 5-1
- Baylor Men Upset Kentucky 67-62
- Dallas Cowboys Getting Healthy In Time For Playoff Race
- Wildcats Top Lady Bears In 4OT Classic
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee Talks About His Return