Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive Caught In Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) — The Texas Department of Public Safety says a violent gang member on the agency’s 10 Most Wanted list has been captured in Dallas thanks to a tip.
DPS on Tuesday announced the arrest of 27-year-old Jimmie Jerome Hiners.
Investigators say Hiners was wanted for aggravated assault and parole violation.
DPS says a $10,000 reward will be paid to the tipster whose information helped Dallas police on Friday locate and capture Hiners after a short foot chose.
The cash rewards are funded by the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former Teacher Tammy Lowe Found Guilty Of Manslaughter
- Browns Hope Johnny Manziel Keeps Focus On Field Instead Of Off
- Perry Campaign Funds To Cover Legal Costs
- Dez Bryant On ‘The Little Things’
- 500 Pounds Of Marijuana Found In Texas Pickup Truck