Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive Caught In Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) — The Texas Department of Public Safety says a violent gang member on the agency’s 10 Most Wanted list has been captured in Dallas thanks to a tip.
DPS on Tuesday announced the arrest of 27-year-old Jimmie Jerome Hiners.
Investigators say Hiners was wanted for aggravated assault and parole violation.
DPS says a $10,000 reward will be paid to the tipster whose information helped Dallas police on Friday locate and capture Hiners after a short foot chose.
The cash rewards are funded by the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- City Considers Charging To Surrender Pets At Shelter
- Ferguson, Missouri Cops Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Dozens Gather To Remember 6 Killed In Weekend Crash
- Buyers & Renters In The Hunt For North Texas Housing
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”