DALLAS (AP) — The Texas Department of Public Safety says a violent gang member on the agency’s 10 Most Wanted list has been captured in Dallas thanks to a tip.
DPS on Tuesday announced the arrest of 27-year-old Jimmie Jerome Hiners.
Investigators say Hiners was wanted for aggravated assault and parole violation.
DPS says a $10,000 reward will be paid to the tipster whose information helped Dallas police on Friday locate and capture Hiners after a short foot chose.
The cash rewards are funded by the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Power Conferences Seeking More Autonomy In NCAA
- Cowboys Activate DE Edgar Jones Off Short-Term IR
- Education Emerging As Issue In Abbott-Davis Race
- Car Repair Shops Expect To Be Busy For Months
- Some DISD Schools Go For Second Day Without Heat