Consumer Reports Releases Hospital Ratings
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Patients Return To Dallas Hospital Where Ebola Hit
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack
- Kaley O’Kelley Joins Doug Dunbar As News Co-Anchor
- Islamic Circle Of North America Launches Billboard Campaign In Dallas
- Texas Death Among 5 Reported In Listeria Outbreak