Consumer Reports Releases Hospital Ratings
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Mavericks Embarrass Heat In 2nd Half, Win 93-72
- Prime Prep, Charter School Started By Deion Sanders Closed
- Judge To Rule On Motion To End Midland Veterans Parade Crash Trial
- Specialized Veterinary Care Worth The Price For Pet Owners
- Softball Team Plays For First Time Since Fatal Crash