DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Judge Deals Big Setback To Trump On ‘Dreamers’ Program
- Comcast Challenges Murdoch With Rival Bid For UK-Based Sky
- Dallas Police Officers Remain Critical After Shooting At Home Depot
- Manaea’s No-Hitter Could Signal Breakout Season
- College Basketball Commission Says Ban Cheats, End One-And-Done