Consumer Reports Releases Hospital Ratings
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Ice Cream Shop Owner Especially Ready For Spring
- Students Campaign For School Closures On Social Media
- North Texas Preps For Another Winter Storm
- Texans Scramble To Protect Plants & Flowers From Cold
- Rangers Drop First Preseason Game To KC Royals 13-2