Consumer Reports Releases Hospital Ratings
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Two Women Rescued From Ft. Worth House Fire Critically Injured
- Man Fathers Daughter’s Child, Arrested For Sexual Abuse
- Indictment: Former Texas Surgeon So Derelict He Left 2 Dead
- New DPS Aircraft Named in Honor of Fallen Trooper
- First Human West Nile Case Reported In Tarrant County