DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Dallas Police Searching For Suspect In Double Murder
- Cowboys Leap Over Bears, Win 31-17
- Golfing Legend Arnold Palmer Dies At 87
- Rangers Can’t Complete Sweep, Fall To A’s 7-1
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Rides To Strong $35M Debut At Box Office