DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Inmate Guilty Of Trying To Have North Texas Judge Killed
- Lingering Ice Still Causing Problems Across North Texas
- Ice Storm Puts Salvation Army’s Kettle Drive $550,000 Behind
- Inspirational Frisco Teen Among NFL Films Contest Finalists
- Power Conferences Seeking More Autonomy In NCAA