DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- OU President David Boren To Step Down
- Study: FEMA’s Houston Flood Maps Outdated Long Before Harvey
- One-of-A-Kind Exhibit Set to Open at DMA
- Showtime Boxing Announces Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Heavyweight Title Fight Set For November 4th
- Abbott Encouraging County Leaders To Utilize Harvey Relief Funds