DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Tiffany Haddish To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards In June
- Child Injured By Support Dog While Boarding Southwest Airlines Flight
- Nurses Charged With Murder After Seen Laughing At Dying Veteran
- Subway Shaking Up Its Rewards Program (So Long, Free Footlongs)
- Experts Say Ideology Tops Facts In Texas History Curriculum