DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: April 25th-April 29th
- First Commerical Zika Virus Test Approved by FDA
- Cell Phone Store Employee Shoots Suspect During Attempted Robbery
- Top NFL Draft Prospects By Position Still On The Board After Round 1
- Potential For Severe Storms In DFW This Afternoon