DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Day Of Service Honors Legacy Of MLK In North Texas
- Storms Leave Debris And Frightened Residents In Their Wake
- Lessons In Life For Middle School Boys At Dallas Conference
- Disappointed Cowboys Fans Feel Good About Future
- Garrett Wants The Best For Tony Romo, Declines To Name A Starting QB