DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Reed Gets Victory At The Barclays, Secures Ryder Cup Spot
- Mexican Superstar Juan Gabriel Dies At 66
- 2 Dead, 36 Hurt After Bus Hits Fire Truck, More Vehicles
- Holland, Rangers Top Indians 2-1
- Endwell, New York Wins Little League World Series