DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Veterans Observe 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- New Dallas Co. DA Hits The Ground Running
- Council Hears City’s Plan To Save Dallas Police And Fire Pension
- Michigan GOP Elector Launches Website Urging Vote For Trump
- Fort Worth Elderly Man Saved From House Fire