DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Consumer Reports is out with its annual list of hospital ratings, and several DFW facilities make the cut. More than 2,400 hospitals were rated based on the percentage of patients who died or stayed longer than expected after surgery.
North Central Surgical Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center got the highest overall rating. Baylor Medical Center in uptown Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton came in second.
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Methodist Dallas Medical Center earned the lowest overall ratings.
- Will ‘TV Tony’ Work 2 Dallas Cowboys Games?
- Investigators Examine 3 Deadly Hit-And-Run Accidents Over Weekend
- Jury Deliberations In Price Trial Enter 4th Day
- Gov. Abbott Breathes New Life Into Texas Bathroom Bill
- Trial To Begin For Dallas Man Accused Of Shooting Spree