ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — A few days back, a Redskins fan posted an emotionally charged video expressing her disappointment about attending Redskins training camp — and coming away without an autograph.
“All I wanted was an autograph. I couldn’t even get that. No players even came to where I was standing,” she said as tears ran down her face.
Well now, a group of Cowboys fans are taking the opportunity to do what rivals do — mock her.
Clearly coached by their parents, a group of kids ‘tearfully’ describe their experiences at Cowboys training camp in Oxnard.
“We just spent 2.5 hours at the Dallas Cowboys training camp and we only got everything — like these gloves. They were signed,” one kid said.
Another fan goes on to express his disappointment about only getting 20 autographs on his football, despite there still being blank space on the ball.
“Go to Dallas Cowboys training camp. I repeat — got to Dallas Cowboys training camp.”
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- DeSoto Native Errol Spence Jr Takes IBF World Welterweight Title
- Bautista Hits 3-Run HR, Blue Jays Beat Rangers 3-1
- Donaldson, Tulowitzki Activated, Back In Blue Jays’ Lineup
- Pregame Baseball Nuggets: Blue Jays Offense, Griffin vs Bolsinger & More
- Keidel: Bryce Harper And Baseball’s New Salary Narrative