ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — A few days back, a Redskins fan posted an emotionally charged video expressing her disappointment about attending Redskins training camp — and coming away without an autograph.
“All I wanted was an autograph. I couldn’t even get that. No players even came to where I was standing,” she said as tears ran down her face.
Well now, a group of Cowboys fans are taking the opportunity to do what rivals do — mock her.
Clearly coached by their parents, a group of kids ‘tearfully’ describe their experiences at Cowboys training camp in Oxnard.
“We just spent 2.5 hours at the Dallas Cowboys training camp and we only got everything — like these gloves. They were signed,” one kid said.
Another fan goes on to express his disappointment about only getting 20 autographs on his football, despite there still being blank space on the ball.
“Go to Dallas Cowboys training camp. I repeat — got to Dallas Cowboys training camp.”
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Discusses Situation Between Undertaker & Rusev
- Corey Chavous Says Bradley Chubb Is Top Prospect In NFL Draft
- Texas Tech’s Zhaire Smith Turning Pro After Standout Freshman Season
- Rob Gronkowski Enters Partnership Deal For Gronkowski The Horse
- Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich Loses Wife As Team Trails In NBA Playoffs