H&M Opens U.S. Online Store
STOCKHOLM (AP) — After several delays, Swedish budget fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz AB says it has launched its online sales operations in the United States.
H&M opened its U.S. online store Thursday, saying it will sell everything available in its high street stores.
The online store, which was initially planned to open in 2012, will also feature some exclusive clothes that aren’t available elsewhere and the company’s home decor collection H&M Home.
H&M Home products include towels, bed linens, curtains and other textiles.
Daniel Kulle, U.S. President for H&M, called the launch a “significant milestone” for the company.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘Animated’ Dez Bryant Explains Fight With Tyler Patmon At Cowboys Camp
- Officials: Teen Arrested After Patrol Car Set Afire In Texas
- GOP Hopeful Ted Cruz To Visit Tupelo, Olive Branch Aug. 11
- ‘Mission: Impossible’ Climbs To No. 1, ‘Vacation’ Is A Bust
- Hamilton Homers, Perez Wins As Rangers Edge Giants 2-1