H&M Opens U.S. Online Store
Get Breaking News First
STOCKHOLM (AP) — After several delays, Swedish budget fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz AB says it has launched its online sales operations in the United States.
H&M opened its U.S. online store Thursday, saying it will sell everything available in its high street stores.
The online store, which was initially planned to open in 2012, will also feature some exclusive clothes that aren’t available elsewhere and the company’s home decor collection H&M Home.
H&M Home products include towels, bed linens, curtains and other textiles.
Daniel Kulle, U.S. President for H&M, called the launch a “significant milestone” for the company.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- City Considers Charging To Surrender Pets At Shelter
- Ferguson, Missouri Cops Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Large Emotional Crowd Gathers To Remember Six Killed In Crash
- Buyers & Renters In The Hunt For North Texas Housing
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”