H&M Opens U.S. Online Store
STOCKHOLM (AP) — After several delays, Swedish budget fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz AB says it has launched its online sales operations in the United States.
H&M opened its U.S. online store Thursday, saying it will sell everything available in its high street stores.
The online store, which was initially planned to open in 2012, will also feature some exclusive clothes that aren’t available elsewhere and the company’s home decor collection H&M Home.
H&M Home products include towels, bed linens, curtains and other textiles.
Daniel Kulle, U.S. President for H&M, called the launch a “significant milestone” for the company.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Plano Could Name Lone Superintendent Finalist Soon
- Nina Pham: Still Experiencing Side Effects From Ebola Treatment
- Chris Kyle Medal Of Honor Backlash
- Jury Selection Begins For Super Bowl XLV Lawsuit
- Nurse Who Survived Ebola To File Lawsuit Against Employer