OXNARD, Calif. (AP) – Bruce Carter and Sean Lee shared the middle of the Dallas defense last year until the two linebackers went down with season-ending injuries.
They’re healthy and at full speed in training camp, and the Cowboys are counting on both playmakers in a new scheme that should give them room to run.
Lee doesn’t want to talk about the pair’s potential. He wants to see it on tape and in the win column. He says anything else is “all hype.”
Carter got a sampling of running the defense last year after Lee badly injured a toe. But he was lost to an elbow injury on Thanksgiving night against Washington.
Carter says he’s a “whole lot more comfortable” going into his third season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Man Senteced To Jail For Sabotaging Citibank Computers
- Chaos Erupts Between Texas Delegation’s Clinton & Sanders Supporters
- Prison For Driver Who Hit Bicyclist So Hard He Stuck In Windshield
- NFL Teams Now Subject To Penalties For Violating Concussion Protocol
- Plano Leaders On Board For DART Rail Line To DFW Airport