OXNARD, Calif. (AP) – Bruce Carter and Sean Lee shared the middle of the Dallas defense last year until the two linebackers went down with season-ending injuries.
They’re healthy and at full speed in training camp, and the Cowboys are counting on both playmakers in a new scheme that should give them room to run.
Lee doesn’t want to talk about the pair’s potential. He wants to see it on tape and in the win column. He says anything else is “all hype.”
Carter got a sampling of running the defense last year after Lee badly injured a toe. But he was lost to an elbow injury on Thanksgiving night against Washington.
Carter says he’s a “whole lot more comfortable” going into his third season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- White Settlement Firefighter In Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- TCU Beaten By Coastal Carolina 7-5
- Team USA Falls To Columbia 1-0, Finishes 4th In Copa America
- One Dead In Fort Worth Convenience Store Robbery
- Corruption Cases Casts Harsh Light On NYPD Handgun Permits