Cowboys G Nate Livings To Undergo Surgery On Knee
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
OXANRD, Calif. (105.3 THE FAN) - Dallas Cowboys guard Nate Livings has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his knee, lessening the likelihood of his availability for the regular-season opener against the Giants and magnifying the team’s problems at the position.
Neither Livings nor last season’s other starting guards, Mackenzy Bernadeau, have been healthy enough to fully practice with the team in Oxnard. Ronald Leary is being counted on to step up for the Cowboys, who open the NFL preseason on Sunday in Canton, Ohio’s Hall of Fame Game against the Dolphins.
Other offensive linemen with training camp injury woes include Kevin Kowalski, Ray Dominguez, Ryan Cook, Jeff Olson, Jermey Parnell and Demetress Bell.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Flip Switch On Romo, 2 Others To Get Under Cap
- Babe Sits Down With Roger Goodell
- A Miles Austin Wedding, And A Coming Cowboys Divorce?
- Cowboys WR Miles Austin Marries College Sweetheart
- Cowboys Announce Standing Room Only Season Tickets
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures