DPD Searching For Suspect That Stole ATM In Broad Daylight
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are asking for public assistance in identifying the suspect that stole an ATM from a Dallas business in the middle of the day.
According to reports, the unidentified man entered the business at 11000 N. Central Expressway in Dallas around 11:00 a.m. on June 23rd pushing a dolly. He loaded up the ATM and left.
Police have released a security camera image of the suspect, identified as a black male in his 30’s.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of this suspect is asked to call Detective Pagel of the Dallas Police Department at 214-605-3844 or Crime Stoppers at 214-373-8477.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Closing Birdie for Spieth To Share Colonial 1st-Round Lead
- DFW Airport Predicts Record Summer
- Bridge To Businesses A No-Go So Far At Joe Pool Lake
- Major Cancer Breakthrough Brewing At Baylor
- West Nile Virus Back In North Texas