Teen Stabbed To Death In Fort Worth Fight
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – An argument over a boyfriend led to the stabbing death of an 18-year-old female and another woman getting hurt in west Fort Worth early Friday, police said.
It happened around 12:45 a.m. at an apartment complex at 3000 Las Vegas Trail near Calmont Avenue.
According to police, a group of females had been arguing about a man for several days. There had been a confrontation Thursday and then again early Friday which escalated outside the complex.
One of the women pulled a knife and stabbed the teenager in the neck, the chest and the left-thigh.
She was taken to JPS Hospital but died of her injuries. A woman involved in the scuffle suffered cuts and bruises but was treated on scene and released.
A female suspect was taken into custody. The names of the victim and the suspect have not been released.
A second suspect was also being sought, police said.
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks