FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A 4-year-old girl was struck by a car in southwest Fort Worth Saturday.
She was hit at the intersection of West Butler and Ryan Ave. just after 7 p.m.
The toddler suffered serious leg injuries and is in the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cell Phone Ban In School Zones Brings Out Prankster
- Texans With Character: Mark Pyle
- SMU Officers Death Prompts Survey On Turtle Creek Floods
- Fort Worth Firefighter Indicted For Felony Assault
- Historic House In Plano Moved For Major Repairs