FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A 4-year-old girl was struck by a car in southwest Fort Worth Saturday.
She was hit at the intersection of West Butler and Ryan Ave. just after 7 p.m.
The toddler suffered serious leg injuries and is in the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Neighbors Try To Return 80-Year-Old Veteran To Home He Was Evicted From
- Video Showing Hundreds Packed Into Deep Ellum Street Raises Concerns
- First Lady: Kindness And Compassion Are Important In Life
- Search Underway For Missing Autistic Boy In Kaufman County
- Fraternal Twins Named Co-Valedictorians, Set To Head To MIT Together