FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A 4-year-old girl was struck by a car in southwest Fort Worth Saturday.
She was hit at the intersection of West Butler and Ryan Ave. just after 7 p.m.
The toddler suffered serious leg injuries and is in the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Obama Administration Commutes Dallas Man’s Prison Sentence
- Rescue Crews Risked Their Lives In Palestine
- Armed Robber Steals $100K From Bank In Fort Worth
- Welcome To Texas: Texas Country Reporter
- Officer’s Rape Conviction Set Aside After Accuser Admits Lie