FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A 4-year-old girl was struck by a car in southwest Fort Worth Saturday.
She was hit at the intersection of West Butler and Ryan Ave. just after 7 p.m.
The toddler suffered serious leg injuries and is in the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- College Basketball Commission Says Ban Cheats, End One-And-Done
- Dallas Police Officers Remain Critical After Shooting At Home Depot
- Mother Warns Of ‘Dry-Drowning’ After 4-Year-Old Daughter Nearly Dies
- Waffle House Shooting Suspect’s Ex-Bosses Asked FBI To Keep Him
- Durant, Green Lead Warriors Past Spurs Into Second Round