Toddler Hit By Car In Fort Worth
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A 4-year-old girl was struck by a car in southwest Fort Worth Saturday.
She was hit at the intersection of West Butler and Ryan Ave. just after 7 p.m.
The toddler suffered serious leg injuries and is in the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Firefighter Arrested On Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Border Crisis Impacting North Texas Businesses
- Former Dallas Cowboy Robert Newhouse Dies At 64
- Chrysler Recalls Jeep SUVs For Ignition Switches
- Arlington Firefighter Home After Volunteering In Israel