GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – A fisherman fell off of his boat early Sunday morning at Joe Pool Lake across from the Lynn Creek Marina.
Witnesses told police that they never saw the man resurface.
Divers started their search an hour after the man went overboard.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, crews had yet to find the fisherman.
- Rockwall Police Patrolling Neighborhoods Hit By Storms
- Fort Worth Construction Company Wants To Help Build Border Wall
- Residents Begin To Recover From Lewisville Tornado
- 2 Children Electrocuted By Downed Power Lines Die
- Veteran Storm Chaser Insists Safety Must Come First
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures