GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) - A fisherman fell off of his boat early Sunday morning at Joe Pool Lake across from the Lynn Creek Marina.
Witnesses told police that they never saw the man resurface.
Divers started their search an hour after the man went overboard.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, crews had yet to find the fisherman.
- Jones: Outside Practice For Cowboys “Logically Would Help Us”
- Keidel: Tomlin Goes From Black & Gold To Black & Blue
- Ice Breaks Massive Tree In McKinney
- Tips For Driving Along Icy Roads
- Tyler Farr Talks Sports: ‘SEC Football is My Poison’
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures