GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – A fisherman fell off of his boat early Sunday morning at Joe Pool Lake across from the Lynn Creek Marina.
Witnesses told police that they never saw the man resurface.
Divers started their search an hour after the man went overboard.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, crews had yet to find the fisherman.
- Swollen River Feeds Flooding Near Houston As Residents Flee
- Dallas Company Sells Obama, Patrick Urinal Screens
- Affidavit: Man Accused Of Killing Girlfriend Describes Botched Double Suicide
- Frisco ISD Approves Tax Hike To Pay Teachers; Now Up To Voters
- Husband Arrested For Allegedly Shooting His Wife In Southlake
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures