Fisherman Goes Overboard At Joe Pool Lake
GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) - A fisherman fell off of his boat early Sunday morning at Joe Pool Lake across from the Lynn Creek Marina.
Witnesses told police that they never saw the man resurface.
Divers started their search an hour after the man went overboard.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, crews had yet to find the fisherman.
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Families With Special Military Bond Don’t Let Icy Roads Cancel Event
- Fort Worth ISD’s Only Superintendent Pick Withdraws Nomination
- Cowboys To Use Franchise Tag On Dez Bryant
- Body Discovered At Lake Ray Hubbard During Missing Person Search
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures