GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – A fisherman fell off of his boat early Sunday morning at Joe Pool Lake across from the Lynn Creek Marina.
Witnesses told police that they never saw the man resurface.
Divers started their search an hour after the man went overboard.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, crews had yet to find the fisherman.
- Crews Looking Into Sink Hole On Haltom City Road
- North Texans Ready Themselves For Solar Eclipse
- 10 Sailors Missing After U.S. Navy Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship
- Gonzalez Pitches 6 Scoreless, White Sox Hold Off Rangers 3-2
- Trump To Make Announcement On Strategy For Afghanistan
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures