GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – A fisherman fell off of his boat early Sunday morning at Joe Pool Lake across from the Lynn Creek Marina.
Witnesses told police that they never saw the man resurface.
Divers started their search an hour after the man went overboard.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, crews had yet to find the fisherman.
- Fort Worth Police Officer Gets Special Gift From Quilters
- NASCAR Shakes Up 2018 Schedule
- Playboy Model Who Shot Nude Pic Of Unwitting Woman Due In Court
- Scientists May Now Know How Whales Got So Big
- Jury Deliberates Fate Of FWPD Officer In Wrongful Shooting Case
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures