DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A baby that was reported missing from an Oklahoma hospital was found in Dallas Saturday.
The 2-month-old’s grandmother brought the boy to a hospital in Dallas, according to Oklahoma City Police spokesperson Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow. It’s unclear at this time how the child ended up in Dallas.
Police are asking for the public’s help locating the baby’s parents. They want to question them due to the nature of the child’s injuries. His parents may be driving a red Ford F-150 with Texas license plates and a sticker in the back window that says “boss.”
CBS 11 spoke to Child Protective Services Spokesperson Marissa Gonzales, who said the child is not in their custody.
- LSU Fires Coach Les Miles, Cameron, Promotes Orgeron
- Presidential Debate 2016: Five Things To Watch In The Showdown
- Drugmaker Pfizer Decides Not To Break Up Business
- US Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love Picks Ryan Moore For Last Spot
- Prescott-Wentz Showdown On Horizon? Well, Romo Might Be Back