DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A baby that was reported missing from an Oklahoma hospital was found in Dallas Saturday.
The 2-month-old’s grandmother brought the boy to a hospital in Dallas, according to Oklahoma City Police spokesperson Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow. It’s unclear at this time how the child ended up in Dallas.
Police are asking for the public’s help locating the baby’s parents. They want to question them due to the nature of the child’s injuries. His parents may be driving a red Ford F-150 with Texas license plates and a sticker in the back window that says “boss.”
CBS 11 spoke to Child Protective Services Spokesperson Marissa Gonzales, who said the child is not in their custody.
- Fort Worth Police Officer Gets Special Gift From Quilters
- NASCAR Shakes Up 2018 Schedule
- Playboy Model Who Shot Nude Pic Of Unwitting Woman Due In Court
- Scientists May Now Know How Whales Got So Big
- Jury Deliberates Fate Of FWPD Officer In Wrongful Shooting Case