DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A baby that was reported missing from an Oklahoma hospital was found in Dallas Saturday.
The 2-month-old’s grandmother brought the boy to a hospital in Dallas, according to Oklahoma City Police spokesperson Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow. It’s unclear at this time how the child ended up in Dallas.
Police are asking for the public’s help locating the baby’s parents. They want to question them due to the nature of the child’s injuries. His parents may be driving a red Ford F-150 with Texas license plates and a sticker in the back window that says “boss.”
CBS 11 spoke to Child Protective Services Spokesperson Marissa Gonzales, who said the child is not in their custody.
- Dallas Police And Fire Pension Board Holds Special Meeting
- Possible Tornado Damages Homes In San Antonio Area
- Silver Alert Issued For Missing Dallas Man
- Marijuana Smell Leads Officer To Fake Credit Cards, Licenses
- Immigration Rallies Held Across U.S. To Support Muslims