Woman Struck Multiple Times, Dies Trying To Cross Freeway
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman died Sunday after she was struck by several vehicles, including a Fort Worth police car, as she tried to cross the South Freeway.
The crash was reported around 9:45 p.m. in the northbound lanes of the freeway near Ripy Street.
According to police, the woman tried to run across the freeway, but was struck several times. She died at the scene.
The on-duty Fort Worth officer was taking a prisoner to jail when the woman was struck.
“The female was believed to be deceased before the FWPD unit hit her,” said Fort Worth Police Officer Daniel Segura. “She was hit by several more vehicles afterwards as well.”
Her name has not been released.
- Man Exposes Himself To High School Cheerleader
- Deputy Shot At Houston-Area Gas Station
- Extra Patrols After Man Exposes Himself Near High School
- Ex-South Texas Magistrate Gets Prison For Extortion
- Dallas County Video Shows Last Moments Of Joseph Hutcheson’s Life