DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in the Arkansas city of Pine Bluff have asked authorities and residents in North Texas for some help finding a missing teenager who has not been seen since last month. The boy was identified as 17-year-old Kevonta Reynolds.
According to the Pine Bluff Police Department, the teenager got into an altercation with his father in the early morning hours of July 22. He left the home saying that he was heading to Dallas with a group of friends. Reynolds left his cell phone at home, and loved ones now do not have any way to try contacting him to check on his safety.
Pine Bluff is located about 45 miles south of Little Rock, and 330 miles away from Dallas. The city has been included on several lists, naming Pine Bluff to be among the nation’s most dangerous and impoverished places in the nation.
Authorities described Reynolds as being about 5 feet 10 inches tall and about 160 pounds. It is not known what style or color of clothing he was wearing when he was last seen. Police are also not sure what type of vehicle Reynolds was in when he left.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Reynolds is urged to call the Pine Bluff Police Department immediately at 870-730-2090 or 870-541-5300.
- Softball Series Teaches Players Powerful Lessons In Overcoming Adversity
- Mother Pleads For Justice After Son Gunned Down In Oak Cliff
- Texas Lawmakers OK Budget But ‘Bathroom Bill’ Still In Limbo
- Texas Approves Bill To Allow Guns Near School In Parked Cars
- DeSoto Native Errol Spence Jr Takes IBF World Welterweight Title