NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – Being a celebrity is not always easy. Sure, there’s stardom and money — but with that comes the pressures of fame, crazed fans and, of course, the interview and promotional spree. But what happens when the routine Q&A goes in a completely unexpected direction? In some cases, things can get uncomfortable for the interviewer, other times it gets uncomfortable for the celebrity. But either way, it’s always hilarious for us.
- Cruz Expects To Do Well In South Carolina Primary
- Texas Could Take Stance Against Disputed Bite Mark Evidence
- Brian Vickers Could Replace Tony Stewart At Daytona
- Hope Solo Reiterates Concerns Over Zika At The Olympics
- Freeman, Prince Lead No. 21 Baylor Past K-State, 82-72