The Year’s Most Awkward Celebrity Interviews
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – Being a celebrity is not always easy. Sure, there’s stardom and money — but with that comes the pressures of fame, crazed fans and, of course, the interview and promotional spree. But what happens when the routine Q&A goes in a completely unexpected direction? In some cases, things can get uncomfortable for the interviewer, other times it gets uncomfortable for the celebrity. But either way, it’s always hilarious for us.
- Corps Decides Against Releasing More Water From Lake Lewisville
- Dallas Police Asking For Hundreds More Body Cams
- Texas Senate OKs Wrongful Conviction Exoneration Commission
- Widow Files Lawsuit Against Fort Worth Police, Says Husband Was Unarmed
- Jury Sentences Deanna Cook’s Ex-Husband To 85 Years