LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- One Killed, Two Wounded In Oak Cliff Shooting
- Police: 2 IEDs Detonated At A Florida Mall, No Injuries
- Pats Favored By 6 Points Over Eagles In Super Bowl
- Former Baylor Lady Bear Chameka Scott Dies Of Cancer
- Deportation Fears Have Legal Immigrants Avoiding Health Care