Dustin Hoffman Treated For Cancer
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- College Football Spotlight: Big Ten Reputation On The Line For Michigan State
- Updated UT License Plates Now On Sale
- Is Receiving ‘Credit’ Important To Jerry Jones?
- Jerry Expects To See ‘Improved’ Romo Against 49ers
- Carrie Underwood Announces Pregnancy