LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Baylor Says President Ken Starr To Retain Position Amid Football Scandal
- Two Men Arrested In Connection To Arlington Man’s Death
- Records: Dallas DA Susan Hawk Worked 2 Days In May
- Top 5 Tips For A Successful Garage Sale
- Bill Waybourn Wins Republican Nomination For Tarrant County Sheriff