LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 12-Year-Old Dead, 2 Children Critically Injured After Denton 4-Vehicle Crash
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Robbery Suspect
- Kansas State Upsets Top-Ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Grand Champion Steer Sells For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show Auction
- Johnson Rallies North Texas 80-69 Over Louisiana Tech