LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rangers Manager Jeff Banister Leaves To Be With Ill Mother
- Canton Farm Opens For Festival Months After Deadly Tornadoes
- Soul Singer Charles Bradley Dies At 68
- Trump Talks Tax Cuts, Jobs; Democrats Discuss Health Care Bill
- U.S. Bombers Fly Over Waters East Of North Korea In Show Of Force