LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fliers On Campus Seek ‘Sugar Daddies’ For Female Students
- Fan Drops Ring During Yankee Stadium Engagement
- Team Jack Wins NASCAR’s $100,000 Humanitarian Award
- Phelps Offers Inspirational Words For U.S. Ryder Cup Team
- Martin Shkreli Raffling Chance To Punch Him In The Face