Dustin Hoffman Treated For Cancer
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hamlin Sets Bristol Track Record With Pole-Winning Run
- Kidney Recipient Gives Back On His Birthday
- Street Closures And Activities For Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Organizers: St. Patrick’s Day Parade Will Go On Rain Or Shine
- Man Shot While Driving Baffled As To Why