LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lucky Whitehead Cleared By Police But Still Out Of A Job
- Texas Senate OKs ‘Bathroom Bill’
- Study: 99 Percent Of Deceased NFL Players Had Brain Damage
- At Least 3 People Drown Trying To Cross Rio Grande; 7 rescued
- Surveillance Video Shows Dallas Carjacker Who Dragged Man To His Death