LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stakes Have Never Been Higher For Ted Cruz To Stop Donald Trump
- Jury Awards $55M In Another Johnson & Johnson Cancer Suit
- Move Over Drones, Driverless Cars – Unmanned Ships Up Next
- Families Of Bus Crash Victims To Share Nearly $11 Million
- Bassist: Prince Found ‘Real Happiness’ As Jehovah’s Witness