LOS ANGELES (AP) – Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report Tuesday that says Hoffman is “feeling great and in good health” after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman’s cancer was detected early and “surgically cured.” She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with “Quartet.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1
- Rahal Makes Last-Lap Pass To Win IndyCar Race At Texas
- Frisco ISD Voters Reject Property Tax Increase
- Moreland, Griffin Lead Rangers To 7-0 Win Over Indians
- Cowboys’ Ford Center Hosts Frisco ISD Football Kickoff