DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Baylor Athletic Director Resigns Amid Scandal
- Baylor Names Jim Grobe As Interim Head Coach
- Augie Garrido Out At Texas After 20 Seasons
- Warriors Know Game 7 With Thunder Won’t Be Easy
- Rookie Driver Rossi Stretches Gas To Win Indy 500
- Truex Dominates NASCAR Race In Charlotte
- Hot-Shooting Sky Beat Wings 92-87
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures