Michael Irvin Says Johnny Manziel Critics Should “Shut Up”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Newest Olympic Sport: Ultimate Frisbee?
- Player Style Files: Broncos Ronnie Hillman Has A Ton Of Shoes
- 5 Things I Hope Happen In Cowboys Training Camp
- Ready To Play: How Dontae Johnson Gears Up For The NFL Season
- Accam & Maloney Put Fire Past FC Dallas 2-0
- 14 New Coordinators Hired In SEC
- Kenseth Stretches Fuel & Steals Win At Pocono
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures