Michael Irvin Says Johnny Manziel Critics Should “Shut Up”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Moustakas Hits Grand Slam In Royals’ Victory Over Rangers
- 30 Players: Baseball’s Top Prospect Bryant Won’t Wait Long For Cubs Debut
- Lady Bears Fall Short Of Final Four, Prepare For Next Season
- Pre-Game Playlist: Devon Still ‘Shakes It Off’ With Daughter Leah
- Texas Freshman Myles Turner Says He’ll Enter NBA Draft
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers
- Further Proof That A ‘Romo Curse’ Doesn’t Exist
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures