Michael Irvin Says Johnny Manziel Critics Should “Shut Up”
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Brain Injury Group Says NFL Concussion Award Scheme ‘Flawed’
- Kingsbury Might Need To Start Freshman QB At KSU
- Twitter Responds To Tom Brady Getting Benched
- Jerry Jones Admits To Tearing Up After Expansion Loss To Texans
- FCC Eliminates Sports Blackout Rules
- Is Claiborne’s Career Over In Dallas?
- NFL Says Prayer Shouldn’t Have Been Penalty
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures