Michael Irvin Says Johnny Manziel Critics Should “Shut Up”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jefferson Keys Third Quarter Spurt As Mavs Beat Pelicans 102-93
- Texas Keeps NCAA Hopes Alive, Beats No. 14 Baylor 61-59
- No. 6 Baylor Ends Regular Season 75-65 Over Texas Tech
- 30 Players: Red Sox Hope Rusney Castillo’s Talent Translates To Bigs
- Cowboys Place Franchise Tag On Dez Bryant
- Rangers Q&A From Surprise
- NFL Salary Cap Increases To Over $143 Million
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures