Michael Irvin Says Johnny Manziel Critics Should “Shut Up”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- 2 Armstrong Associates Settle Lawsuit With Landis
- Cowboys Injury Report: DeMarco Murray Questionable With Broken Hand
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack
- Allen’s Kyler Murray Named AP Player Of Year In Texas
- Gold Medalist Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty To DUI
- Kid Rock To Perform Pre-Race Concert At Daytona 500
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures