Michael Irvin Says Johnny Manziel Critics Should “Shut Up”
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fantasy Baseball Season Is One-Third Over, So What Does Your Team Need To Win?
- Hamilton’s Homers Help Rangers To 7-4 Win Over Red Sox
- Rangers Mt. Rushmore: Best 2nd Baseman
- Big 12, Big Money: Schools Share Record $252M In Revenue
- Hamlin Wins The Pole At Dover International Speedway
- Keidel: No One Is More Motivated To Win Than LeBron James
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: May 25th-May 29th
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures