DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Recall Joey Gallo, Hoying Optioned
- 2016 PGA Championship Preview
- Cowboys DE Randy Gregory Checks Into Treatment Facility, Not Reporting To Camp
- NFL Teams Now Subject To Penalties For Violating Concussion Protocol
- Woman Shares Her Sexual Assault Story With Baylor Players
- Beltre Hits 2nd Homer In 9th, Rallies Rangers Past A’s 7-6
- Fielder Likely To Undergo Neck Surgery, Will Miss The Remainder Of The Season
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures