DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Andrus, AL West Champ Rangers Get By A’s 5-0
- TCU Gets Win Over SMU 33-3 Behind Two Hill TDs
- The West Is Ours! Texas Wins Second Straight Division Title
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Luds Live From Stars Training Camp
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Sit For Week 3
- Fish Column: Kaep Vs. Ditka – Which American Is Right? Both Of Them
- Keidel: Beckham, Norman And The Game Within The Game
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures