DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Hall of Famer Michael Irvin joined The Fan’s Elf and Slater to talk all things football. The Playmaker says the broker’s selling Johnny Football down the river right now are “snakes” and tells critics they don’t know what the Heisman winner is going through.
On the topic of Riley Cooper, Irvin expanded on his previous statements that he has used the “N” word, but hopes one day America can abolish.
The former No. 88 also got into the Cowboys expectations with Jason Garrett at the helm, but Bill Callahan calling the plays.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mavs Blow Lead & Fall To Golden State 95-93
- Inspirational Frisco Teen Among NFL Films Contest Finalists
- Power Conferences Seeking More Autonomy In NCAA
- Cowboys Activate DE Edgar Jones Off Short-Term IR
- Eric Nadel Talks Rangers, Frick Award With Ben & Skin
- Cowboys’ Selvie, Scandrick Fined By NFL For Hits
- Rangers Voice Eric Nadel Wins Frick Award
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- The World Remembers Kidd Kraddick
- DFW Restaurant Week 2013 List
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures