OXNARD, CA (CBSDFW.COM) — The Dallas Cowboys agreed to a deal with free agent guard Brandon Moore on Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning, the 33-year-old had a change of heart.
According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, Moore has chosen to retire rather than joining the Cowboys.
Moore has spent his entire 10-year career with the New York Jets, appearing in the Pro Bowl in 2011.
The Cowboys were looking to upgrade at guard after drafting Travis Frederick to play center.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Discusses Situation Between Undertaker & Rusev
- Corey Chavous Says Bradley Chubb Is Top Prospect In NFL Draft
- Texas Tech’s Zhaire Smith Turning Pro After Standout Freshman Season
- Rob Gronkowski Enters Partnership Deal For Gronkowski The Horse
- Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich Loses Wife As Team Trails In NBA Playoffs