OXNARD, CA (CBSDFW.COM) — The Dallas Cowboys agreed to a deal with free agent guard Brandon Moore on Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning, the 33-year-old had a change of heart.
According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, Moore has chosen to retire rather than joining the Cowboys.
Moore has spent his entire 10-year career with the New York Jets, appearing in the Pro Bowl in 2011.
The Cowboys were looking to upgrade at guard after drafting Travis Frederick to play center.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Jiri Hudler Signing
- Keidel: Tim Tebow Wants To Play Baseball… Why Do We Care So Much?
- Rangers Pitcher Jeremy Jeffress Arrested For Alleged DWI
- Rio Police Charge Swimmer Lochte For Making False Report
- Report: Cowboys Rookie Zeke Elliott Browsed At Seattle Pot Shop Before Game