Naked Woman Seen Fleeing From Car Crash
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Fort Worth spent a part of Wednesday morning looking for a naked woman.
The search started at about 1:45 a.m. when a single vehicle crashed into a guardrail along Interstate-30 near Rosedale Street. A witness told authorities that he saw a woman without clothes run away from the crash scene. An ambulance arrived, but there were no victims inside or around the car.
Police officers fanned out across the area and even called for a helicopter to assist in the search. But the woman has not been found.
- Direct Summer Sun Can Make Playground Equipment Dangerous
- Burned Out Apartment Complex Untouched After 3 Months
- Relief For Families Who Went For Days Without Power
- Summer Caution: Heat-Related Illnesses On The Rise
- Commissioner: Immigrant Children Not Welcome