FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Fort Worth spent a part of Wednesday morning looking for a naked woman.
The search started at about 1:45 a.m. when a single vehicle crashed into a guardrail along Interstate-30 near Rosedale Street. A witness told authorities that he saw a woman without clothes run away from the crash scene. An ambulance arrived, but there were no victims inside or around the car.
Police officers fanned out across the area and even called for a helicopter to assist in the search. But the woman has not been found.
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Grand Prairie Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back