Naked Woman Seen Fleeing From Car Crash
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Fort Worth spent a part of Wednesday morning looking for a naked woman.
The search started at about 1:45 a.m. when a single vehicle crashed into a guardrail along Interstate-30 near Rosedale Street. A witness told authorities that he saw a woman without clothes run away from the crash scene. An ambulance arrived, but there were no victims inside or around the car.
Police officers fanned out across the area and even called for a helicopter to assist in the search. But the woman has not been found.
- Mitch Moreland Hits 2 Homers As Rangers Beat Orioles 8-1
- Texas Leads Multistate Suit Against EPA Over Water Rule
- After Resisting For Years, JetBlue Adds Checked Bag Fee
- Consumer Reports Finds Some Newer Cars Burn Too Much Oil
- Rangers’ Hamilton Eager To Return