FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Fort Worth spent a part of Wednesday morning looking for a naked woman.
The search started at about 1:45 a.m. when a single vehicle crashed into a guardrail along Interstate-30 near Rosedale Street. A witness told authorities that he saw a woman without clothes run away from the crash scene. An ambulance arrived, but there were no victims inside or around the car.
Police officers fanned out across the area and even called for a helicopter to assist in the search. But the woman has not been found.
- UNT Professors Spending Summer In Turkey Despite Attacks
- Police Seek Man Who Masturbated In Front Of Victims
- Remains Of Two Train Workers Found; One Still Missing
- Victims In Royce City Triple Fatal Crash ID’d
- Man Accused Of Killing Store Clerk Turns Himself In