DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel’s offseason pursuits have been well-documented.
After becoming the first freshman to win the Heisman, the 20-year-old has been asked to leave the Manning Passing Academy, tweeted that he can’t wait to leave College Station, and is now in the middle of an NCAA investigation involving his signature and a cash payout.
New School hosts Troy Hughes and RJ Choppy took the opportunity to write songs for the embattled QB. Which side do you find yourself on?
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- UT And Coppell’s Connor Williams Likely First Round Pick In NFL Draft
- A Look At Top Draft Needs, Potential Picks For Dallas Cowboys
- Keidel: Should The Giants Pick Saquon Barkley?
- Former Senators/Rangers Infielder Davey Nelson Dies At 73
- This Week In Golf: Andrew Landry Wins Valero Texas Open With Steady Play