DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel’s offseason pursuits have been well-documented.
After becoming the first freshman to win the Heisman, the 20-year-old has been asked to leave the Manning Passing Academy, tweeted that he can’t wait to leave College Station, and is now in the middle of an NCAA investigation involving his signature and a cash payout.
New School hosts Troy Hughes and RJ Choppy took the opportunity to write songs for the embattled QB. Which side do you find yourself on?
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- After 71 Years, World Series Returns To Wrigley Field
- Chicago’s Goat Curse Back In The Forefront
- Van Alstyne Teen Wins Scholar Athlete Honor
- Titans End Home Skid, Roll To 36-22 Victory Over Jaguars
- Laine Scores 2 On Power Play, Jets Beat Stars 4-1