DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel’s offseason pursuits have been well-documented.
After becoming the first freshman to win the Heisman, the 20-year-old has been asked to leave the Manning Passing Academy, tweeted that he can’t wait to leave College Station, and is now in the middle of an NCAA investigation involving his signature and a cash payout.
New School hosts Troy Hughes and RJ Choppy took the opportunity to write songs for the embattled QB. Which side do you find yourself on?
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Ellis Hits Winner And Mavs Beat Blazers 108-106
- Baylor Wins First Big 12 Title, 30-10 Over Texas
- Seguin Has 3-Goal Second, Stars Beat Flyers 5-1
- Baylor Men Upset Kentucky 67-62
- Dallas Cowboys Getting Healthy In Time For Playoff Race